Friday, November 28, 2008

Gird your blue veined loins--

...

Well, my gentle snowflakes, get ready for Bush to declare martial law. (2 different reporters take on the same subject.)

I said Georgie-boy would not go quietly. I have found his calm of the last few weeks very un-nerving. He is way too power hungry to willing give it up--no matter that it is not as much fun as he thought it would be--it is still power.

Homeland Security has historically raised the warning status just before each election. I thought there must be something up since they did not give any extra alarms in late October, early November. Now they have "alerted" New York City.

And just for good measure, LA has joined in.

"Just because I am paranoid, does not mean that they not out to get me."

No comments:

Post a Comment